What carry knives are you in love with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a believer in the "big knife, little knife" philosophy. If it's just opening some mail at work or trimming a stray thread, I go with the Spyderco Ladybug on the keychain. Very convenient.

Ah yeah.. in slacks I have been using my little Dragonfly, and in jeans anything goes. I bought a Purple Ladybug for my girlfriend and was going to duracoat the blade pink and engrave her initials in the blade. But the knife is SO small - smaller than I expected. And for her, the intended use is going to be "small enough to go in her small handpurse thingy, and big enough to defend herself", so I ordered the Purple Delica with the same Duracoat project in mind.

Also... as far as duracoat - now that I'll have the WHOLE Ambitious-Persistence-Tenacious-Resilience lineup... I may duracoat all the blades black and the steel liners a dark plum purple - leaving the G10 black grips as is.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I would like to carry is my Benchmade Infidel 3300, what I do carry is a Kershaw Junkyard Dog...I use it to cut everything from roundbale hay twine to making a young bull a steer.

Cohiba

Attachments

• BenchmadeInfidel3300-2T.jpg
    BenchmadeInfidel3300-2T.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Kershaw_Junkyard_Dog_2_Folding_Knife.jpg
    Kershaw_Junkyard_Dog_2_Folding_Knife.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
T

TheMcs

My EDC is nothing special, but I like it. Gerber Ripstop. Cheap and small, works in slacks or jeans.
image.rockynational.com_Gerber_Knives_22_01614_Ripstop_I_Fine_4ae308c5b78cacadd8d4e3aacac81005.jpg

What I carry when camping & such is the Gerber LMF II. This is a beast, takes some abuse.
image.rockynational.com_Gerber_Knives_22_01629_LMF_II_Infantryfbe95d816556d77f7f83dbb2c7920cf8.jpg

Way too many on the wish list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom