What did you do in the reloading room today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wednesday looks like lowest wind here this week.

I fully prepped some Cavim .308 cases including neck turning and loaded some 4064 and Varget to sent the 168gr ELDM down range.
Going to compare that brass against Winchester, Lapua and Norma.

I turned the necks down in 3 steps to get it to .014" thick.
I will add the cavim cases measure the same for the same year stamped on the case.
It is stiff brass like Lapua and the Norma is also stiff as far as seating pressures feel they all felt darn near the same except winchester cases which took 1/4 the effort to seat the bullets.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s not reloading, but I cleaned out and organized my loaded 12 and 20 ga ammo at my place up there. I figure I can get away WITHOUT reloading for a while.🤣
IMG_0927.jpeg

IMG_0928.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
“What did you do in the reloading room today?”… huh… plot twist… how many of have ever jerked off in the reloading room because it’s the only place you’re wife leaves you alone???? Lmao (sorry to anyone offended)
Nope, never, but I have petted a little pussy on my reloading bench. :blush:
IMG_0644.jpeg

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sat on a barstool and read twitter/X -- then had a text exchange with a liberal friend about how much of an idiot he is (and from him, vice versa)

--- but im warming up to it -- those .300 Weatherby cartridges custom tuned for awesome accuracy will be flying out of that Rockchucker before the decade ends !

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“What did you do in the reloading room today?”… huh… plot twist… how many of have ever jerked off in the reloading room because it’s the only place you’re wife leaves you alone???? Lmao (sorry to anyone offended)

you dont have a shower/ bathroom/ crapper at work/quiktrip - wherever? Spare vehicle even

And if the wife "bothered you" in those places - maybe time to say - come join me ? (might not work for every situation admittedly -- but no - my reloading /hobby corner is close to sacred ground in that regard --- but if mother wants me to clear the bench , anything goes

Latest posts

Top Bottom