What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Re-organized/inventoried the pantry (estimated 60 days of non-perishable food on hand + the freezer :spaghetti: )

Bought a little ammo yesterday (need LOTS more). Biggie is the contractor is getting ready to start on my 10x14 storm cellar next week :yelclap:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lord, I am beat ... In the last few days we've driven to Muskogee and back to help out a friend, cleaned out the garage to make room for the rabbits to come inside for the winter, put together 2 pens, have 6 more to go ... Done a couple of deals with a few OSA'rs (and going to do a couple more tomorrow), gotten ready to move the chickens around, cleaned out the pantry ... THAT is still a work in progress ... And I started a couple of quilts for little ones of friends to clear out part of my stash (so I can reorganize and hopefully make it a bigger stash ... :naughty:)

Insert install was bumped to this Wednesday (because of the rain that Monday) ... OH, and we got a new log holder for outside ... Got it put together, just gotta go to Ruby's and have them deliver a couple of ricks of wood ... That, plus the wood we had left over from last year should hold us nicely through the winter ...

Still need to get in the backyard and get it cleaned up for winter. My asparagus (that the chickens have nibbled down to nubs more than a couple of times this summer is growing like a weed ... :woot: ... Those chickens are not coming out of their pen again until I get a fence up around my raised beds ... :naughty:

GC has 9 days off in a row and we are acting like he's never gonna have to go back to work again! :D Running around like chickens with our heads cut off ... And having a BLAST!! :D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Re-organized/inventoried the pantry (estimated 60 days of non-perishable food on hand + the freezer :spaghetti: )

Bought a little ammo yesterday (need LOTS more). Biggie is the contractor is getting ready to start on my 10x14 storm cellar next week :yelclap:

Ooohhhhhh ... I am so jealous ... We are getting one put in in March but it's about half that size ...

I hope that when GC retires that we can move to the country and this house will get sold ... Or maybe we'll keep it and rent it out ... Or maybe we'll just stay here and live in town ... Who knows right now ... It changes daily ... :rollingla

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ran the Genny for a little bit today to make sure it ran.
Emptied all the old gas from the gas cans into the car and truck.
Cleaned the "shed"
Poured all the bags of used brass into real containers.
Spent time organizing the garage.

Dave

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spent the day at the ranch with the grandkids target shooting. Scored 400 rounds off .22LR, so I decided to let them burn up 300 rds while I shot my crossbow. AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!

Then we had a family meeting to discuss Friday's episode of "Blue Bloods" to plan out what to do in case ??????????

Latest posts

Top Bottom