What do you guys know about ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDriller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My younger brother's test were real high. Doctor told him to quit taking supplements and test again in 2 weeks. He was taking collagen and colostrum. Went back for his test and his count was normal.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really do think it's a combination of me eating Excedrine Migraines like M&Ms and eating like an inner city teenager. I'll slow down on the EMs and get back on the Lion Diet this week.

This getting old **** is for the birds. Haha! Poor body is like "ENOUGH ALREADY!" 🤣
Good for you

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife had migraine headaches and went to Hyperbarics Plus at 123rd and N. May and to treatments in the chamber. 4-5 sessions later her migraines are gone and have not come back. This is a non invasive treatment that you just need to be able to pop your ears or chew bubblegum to pop your ears as the pressure increases.. There several people with you in the chamber when you take your "dive" so you have plenty of company. If anyone wants more info then send me a message.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tests yesterday showed everything back within normal ranges. In talking with the doc yesterday we both agree I dodged a major bullet. So ... No more pretending I can just medicate my way thru whatever life has tossed my way. Thanks for all the info guys. Appreciate the discussion. 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom