What does your woman carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$$$$$

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What does she want? Sounds like you just get stuff based on your wants not her needs.

I don't think I sound like that at all, and besides I have all the guns I want. Asking her what kind of gun she wants is like asking me what kind of flowers to plant in the yard or what color of curtains to buy.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Asking her what kind of gun she wants is like asking me what kind of flowers to plant in the yard or what color of curtains to buy.

However, if she took classes in shooting and you took classes in landscaping, and both practiced your new talents, both of you would soon have definite opinions.

Of the women I've seen take NRA classes and start renting various guns, almost half choose J frame revolvers and almost half choose compact semi-autos for carry. Some surprise everybody.

A friend with a dozen semi-autos brought his wife to class because "she's not very interested and won't pick one." He told me later they went to an OKC gun store, where she told him to go do something else while she picked out HER handgun: no advice from him needed or wanted. She bought a S&W revolver (K frame), and now shoots it regularly. She shot several guns in classes and never really expressed an opinion until she told the clerk "I'll take that one."

Latest posts

Top Bottom