How do you carry while exercising?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get a fanny pack. You can use it walking, running, biking and I see some in gyms also. My son and I have spent a lot of time in West Tx this year and have bikes, because running impacts my hips and L1 and hip sockets badly and creates a lot of pain. We are usually in the boonies and miles from any town of population but we see quite a few vehicles and 18 wheelers sneaking around on back roads, that appears to be loaded with illegals. We occasionally will see the Sheriffs dept and Border Control peeking around. Its a little Erie to be out in the middle of no-where in this modern day invasion and worry about a group of desperate people swarming you. Heck, Im trying to get my Son to mount a rifle holster somewhere on his bike just to make sure we have plenty of power available.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I just rock a small pepper spray in my waistband or pocket if my shorts have pockets, I'm out running, what is somebody gonna rob me for? My running shoes? My shorts? I'm more worried about those "Friendly" dogs than I am about people and I'm not the AFT or PD, I'm not gonna shoot a dog for barking at me.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I just rock a small pepper spray in my waistband or pocket if my shorts have pockets, I'm out running, what is somebody gonna rob me for? My running shoes? My shorts? I'm more worried about those "Friendly" dogs than I am about people and I'm not the AFT or PD, I'm not gonna shoot a dog for barking at me.
Evan, I hope this works out for you.
I’m pretty sure you can take care of yourself in most any situation you’re likely to run into.
But, I’ve seen people wade right through OC gas and dogs…
Several I have tried to drown with that **** have waded right through it as if it was water. It was eating me up but had no effect on them.
A knife might be necessary at minimum.
Just my 2 cents
Everyone take care

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are fanny packs still in use? That might be one way to carry while exercising.
PRI_94087324.jpg

:heart::hot::rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom