How do you carry while exercising?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a physical this past week for my new job and the doc noted that my BP was pretty high. I decided that I wanted to start exercising more and bought a bike to ride around the neighborhood on. Just wondering for those of you who either run or ride for exercise, what do you carry and how do you carry it? Was thinking that maybe I'd get a small revolver and a belly band.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1682157325603.png

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holster matter! Riding a bike it's pretty easy depending on the clothes you wear, running on the other hand depends on the kind shorts you wear make sure they have a heavy duty draw string. Also try a rowing machine at the house.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use an ancient Samsonite belly pack with two zippered compartments for running. The inner one is largest and holds a Ruger LCP in a Vedder Pocket Locker Kydex holster. My cell phone goes in the outer compartment. Pulled the LCP on (bluff) charging dogs a couple of times but both chose to live.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a bag in the midsection and under the seat on my bike. I'll put my NAA .22 LR in one while riding. Also carry a can of Fox pepper spray for humans and stray animals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom