How do you carry while exercising?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I got a Bravo Belt today, just got nothing to put in it yet. Start a new job tomorrow and I'm thinking of getting a Beretta APX A1 carry to stick in it when I get my first paycheck. I don't need a new gun, because I just ordered a Walther PPS M2 from my lgs, but I've been wanting to try a pistol optic for a while now and that Beretta is pretty much the cheapest optic cut pistol I've seen.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a physical this past week for my new job and the doc noted that my BP was pretty high. I decided that I wanted to start exercising more and bought a bike to ride around the neighborhood on. Just wondering for those of you who either run or ride for exercise, what do you carry and how do you carry it? Was thinking that maybe I'd get a small revolver and a belly band.
Bicycle my chest rig works best.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a physical this past week for my new job and the doc noted that my BP was pretty high. I decided that I wanted to start exercising more and bought a bike to ride around the neighborhood on. Just wondering for those of you who either run or ride for exercise, what do you carry and how do you carry it? Was thinking that maybe I'd get a small revolver and a belly band.
FWIW, not to rain on your exercise parade (that’s a great idea, regardless), but it’s possible that your BP might not actually be high. Take a look at this:

Ak12161

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry in a Fanny pack or I usually carry something smaller. Now I don’t wear the Fanny pack at the gym, I wear it almost like a mini back pack, just slung on my shoulder and by me while I workout. But realistically speaking… most of the time I just have a knife and a non lethal means of incapacitation method in my sweats pocket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom