What happend to the guy........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If my information is correct, he was the previous owner of this site. He sold it and hasn’t visited much since it changed hands. I have no idea who owns it now. One of the mods may know.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If my information is correct, he was the previous owner of this site. He sold it and hasn’t visited much since it changed hands. I have no idea who owns it now. One of the mods may know.

The site is now owned by “okuma” . You can find him on here by searching in the member area off the home page. He bought it from the previous owner, JBBOOKS.

Or you can go to site news in the welcome section and read the rules Okuma posted when he took over. It’s not a bad thing to look over anyway. And there you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The site is now owned by “okuma” . You can find him on here by searching in the member area off the home page. He bought it from the previous owner, JBBOOKS.

Or you can go to site news in the welcome section and read the rules Okuma posted when he took over. It’s not a bad thing to look over anyway. And there you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he actually paid for this site?

does this site actually generate revenue to be worthy of investment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom