What happened to the font?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever they did sucks it won’t even run on Tapatalk. No my listing tab for classified, seriously thinking about just being a user instead of a member if this is how it is going to be.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There have been some recent concerns lately within the forum community about the security of the data regarding Tapatalk. Tapatalk has access to all data, including private messages. So right now we want to use this upgrade to the newest Xenforo to pause Tapatalk and better explore the concerns before adding it back.
I know that for me, if Tapatalk support isn't renewed, I won't be around as much. I truly dislike the format on my browser on my phone, so if I can't use Tapatalk, then I'll be limited to my desktop and I just don't get on here as much that way.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever they did sucks it won’t even run on Tapatalk. No my listing tab for classified, seriously thinking about just being a user instead of a member if this is how it is going to be.

Huge Improvement to the Classifieds IMO, much easier to read.

Latest posts

Top Bottom