What have you bought in the last Month...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...that you WOULDN'T have bought without the AWB looming???

I had time today and found myself buying things that I would otherwise not even think about...

I bought a S&W 15-22 because I have a 5yo boy that will someday get his first .22 and I fear that these "Styles" of .22s might not be available when I started looking in a few years.

I bought a Beretta M9A1 even though I already have 3 Berettas (92FS & 92A1)...Figured I just like that platform, so might as well get another in case they go bye-bye.

Bought (8) 18 round MecGar mags with Plus 2 extensions so I had extra 20 round mags for all those Berettas even though I already had 10.

Bought 5000 rounds of CCI SV just because that is the only .22 ammo I like to shoot and I was down to 5000 and who knows when I would have another opportunity.

Bought 2000 rounds of .223/5.56 just because I was down to 2000 rounds and thought I might as well (glad I did).

Bought Case of 1000 115gr 9mm even though I already had 2000 in stock.

Ordered 10 PMags online because they might get banned (and I may never get them anyway) I have 15 or so already, but thought the more the merrier.

Bought 10 extra 32 round UZI mags because I only had 10.

Anyway, I realized that the loom and gloom had effected me more than I thought...even though I have "enough" there is never "enough".

Outside of a smaller portion of above ammo, I would not have bought ANY of that stuff.

What about you guys?

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2 BX25 magazines
2 10/22 magazines
4 10/22s
1 Case of 9mm
1 Case of 40S&W

Wish I could have found a Colt 6920 or a Sig 716. Oh well, I will just wait for things to settle down.

PAINT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've tried to not let this craziness affect me and cause me to spend money i don't have. I've sold two pistols and a shotgun and picked up a SBEii the other day and I love it so far. Other than that the only ammo I've purchased has been waterfowl loads and a box or two of 9mm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom