What have you bought in the last Month...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a bonus my wife let me spend on rifles and ammo the day before the panic started( Monday ) it was spent on a very nice Ar from dicks, Thank the world I didn't wait 24hr later to spend. That day of the panic I got my first 6920 for $1150, boy was I lucky! I don't plan on selling anything. I've traded with a member and we both said we would both trade our items at the Regular price value. Needless to say we both made out on that trade and I got my wife's ar complete.

2 AR's
10 pmags
m855 in ammo can( I've always wanted this )
2 Glock 22rd .40 mags

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...that you WOULDN'T have bought without the AWB looming???

I had time today and found myself buying things that I would otherwise not even think about...

I bought a S&W 15-22 because I have a 5yo boy that will someday get his first .22 and I fear that these "Styles" of .22s might not be available when I started looking in a few years.

I bought a Beretta M9A1 even though I already have 3 Berettas (92FS & 92A1)...Figured I just like that platform, so might as well get another in case they go bye-bye.

Bought (8) 18 round MecGar mags with Plus 2 extensions so I had extra 20 round mags for all those Berettas even though I already had 10.

Bought 5000 rounds of CCI SV just because that is the only .22 ammo I like to shoot and I was down to 5000 and who knows when I would have another opportunity.

Bought 2000 rounds of .223/5.56 just because I was down to 2000 rounds and thought I might as well (glad I did).

Bought Case of 1000 115gr 9mm even though I already had 2000 in stock.

Ordered 10 PMags online because they might get banned (and I may never get them anyway) I have 15 or so already, but thought the more the merrier.

Bought 10 extra 32 round UZI mags because I only had 10.

Anyway, I realized that the loom and gloom had effected me more than I thought...even though I have "enough" there is never "enough".

Outside of a smaller portion of above ammo, I would not have bought ANY of that stuff.

What about you guys?

Well crap, add another 6 PMags that I just bought off the OSA classifieds...

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got lucky and bought an AR the Saturday before people started going bat$hit crazy. Looking back I could have bought a bunch more stuff while I was there, but in all honesty I didn't see all this stuff happening...

Z71

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a Browning 1886 carbine..and a US M1917 rifle last month...some ammo and reloading supplies(as needed...not really 'panic buying')...two Glock 19 mags(probably 'panic buy'..I really didn't need them...but couldn't believe they were on the rack at the gunstore for normal price last week)

I've been doing my 'panic buying' for like five years now...having trouble thinking of stuff I need to panic buy when the real panic hit hard...and sure as heck..one of you jokers ran around OKC and bought like all the .45-70 ammo leaving me about destitute of ammo for my new Browning!!

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MP 15, 556. W/10 boxes of 556 ammo
XD/M 9 W/case &1/2 of 9mm ammo
case of primers
16lbs of powder
many boxes of fmj bullets in calibers I use
extra brass

Latest posts

Top Bottom