What in the wide, wide world of sports...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Raining in Norman? Been dry in Edmond since about 6:30 this morning. Went through crescent a couple hours ago and it was raining like crazy and 70 degrees

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Raining in Norman? Been dry in Edmond since about 6:30 this morning. Went through crescent a couple hours ago and it was raining like crazy and 70 degrees
Tulsa. It was raining to beat the band, then the power flashed off, there was a huge thunderclap that sounded like it was in the bedroom, and after a few flickers, the power went out completely for about 30 minutes.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happened this AM in Edmond. I was shocked...
I was making my coffee this morning, getting ready to watch some Bugs Bunny cartoons and watching/listening to the guys at TFL Truck driving their "new" OBS '97 F-250 PSD through "a torrential downpour" (O, the irony) when I heard the unmistakable sound of raindrops hitting the roof vent of the vent hood over the stove. I went and looked out the front door, and sure as shootin', it was raining pretty good.

A couple of hours later is when the thunderboomin' started and the power took a vacation.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sparse clouds here and just hit 100 but no rain says maybe monday morning for use but im not holding my breath believing them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom