Drone attacks coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most drones only have a payload capacity of a few ounces. Let’s say you can somehow cram 8oz of fentanyl onto a drone, you still only have an operating range of 1-2 miles, and have to deal with being seen, seeing, weather, and finding your destination.

Or, you can use a tunnel (there’s a ton of those) and be able to get 40-50lb of that crap across per person, without having to worry about technical issues, the border patrol seeing your aircraft, getting lost, etc etc.

I would be picking the tunnels. The cartel typically does too. Although there have been accounts of drones, trebuchets, aircraft, submarines, etc being used to transport drugs. Why invent a new, less efficient, much more expensive wheel when you already have one or two wheels that still work?
They don’t even need the tunnels right now—they have plenty of humans to act as mules.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Link?

I am Part 107 licensed as well (but likely not as experienced as you).
It was just a joke. Most of these fearmongering social media stars are oversensationalizing things to get views or earn paying subscribers. I don’t believe I am well spoken or smart enough to charge people to listen to my opinions.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a good thing those guys are gonna use them for criminal purposes, otherwise the f a a might have something to say about recreational use and proper registration. Hope they have all their permits in order.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was just a joke. Most of these fearmongering social media stars are oversensationalizing things to get views or earn paying subscribers. I don’t believe I am well spoken or smart enough to charge people to listen to my opinions.

I thought that might be the case, but I thought WTH, I'll ask.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol it’s a well known talent of mine. Having my FAA part 107 license I probably have roughly as much Unmanned Aerial System training as these elite cartel commandos, and they’re likely flying off the shelf, easily purchased drones like the DJI Mavic 3, DJI Inspire 3,or if they have some money to blow, a DJI Matrice ($25000 to start). They’re likely using these drones for reconnaissance mostly, as that’s what they’re best used for. Every news organization and YouTuber makes it out like the cartel is flying Predator drones from the jungles of Mexico up into the US, looking for infrastructure or red blooded American patriot’s homes to target with hellfire missiles. By the way, if any of you want more inside scoops on what you can do to fight back against these cartel drones and what to look for, you’ll have to subscribe to my patreon.
The Mavic 3 is an off-the-shelf 'commercial drone' that sells for $1,700, has a 46-minute flight time and reaches out to 15-Kilometers. Many drones with differing capabilities on the market these days, and many can be modified to carry small ordnance such as grenades or point-detonating IED's (or drugs).
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Hasselblad-Professionals-Omnidirectional-Transmission/dp/B0BGMJN6MD?th=1
A drone has already been used for an attempted assassination of a World leader.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Caracas_drone_attack
And if you still doubt the capabilities of 'drone warfare' try watching a few of the hundreds of YouTube videos out of Ukraine where drones are outfitted with ordnance for successfully killing armored vehicles. Some of those ordnance such as the Russian TM-61 anti-armor mine are weighing in at 7.5Kg (16.5 lbs). 16.5 lbs of Fentanyl will will a LOT of Americans.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom