Drone attacks coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NextGen Jalisco cartel is training weaponized drone operators.
Sounds like a good reason to have a 10ga shotgun full of heavy steel loads handy.
This will become a very dangerous thing in our country. If Ukranians can take out tanks with a thermite grenade in a dixie cup hanging from a drone imagine what armed drones could do to a power plant or refinery or rush hour traffic

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt it.

My understanding is that the drones are being used in cartel turf wars. Since cartels largely handle disputes on their side of the border, It will likely be a long time before that sorta thing finds it way over here.

Using aircraft to drop bombs on Americans escalates the level of violence immensely anyways, and would give the US government legal precedence to declare the cartels as Terrorist Groups, and lays out the groundwork for the US DOD and DOJ to approve military action within Mexico, much like we did in South America a few decades back. They don't want that. Right now the calls for hunting down the cartels are not backed by law, and are just puff pieces for politicians trying to score brownie points based on pandering towards Americans fears and emotions. The cartels aren't going to be escalating things past that because by selling to Americans, without targeting Americans, allows them to make huge profits and operate with impunity.

Also, most drones capable of carrying any sort of payload can typically fly at 30-40mph or more, and operate at 400-700feet in altitude. At 400 feet up, you can’t really see it or hear it, and I’m doubtful of a shotgun load being able to travel 200ish yards and having the accuracy, spread, and kinetic energy to do any appreciable damage to even a drone you can go buy from best buy today. Also, range is a huge concern. Many drones in the $1500-5000 range only have a operational range of 2-3 miles max. For most it’s closer to 1.5 miles. The typical drone also only has a battery life of 20-25 minutes, less with a payload. The drone operators will have to be within a mile or two of the target and get the job done within 20 minutes. Most drones have firmware that prevents them from being in established no fly zones, such as the state capitol, airports, power plants, etc.

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I doubt it.

My understanding is that the drones are being used in cartel turf wars. Since cartels largely handle disputes on their side of the border, It will likely be a long time before that sorta thing finds it way over here.

Using aircraft to drop bombs on Americans escalates the level of violence immensely anyways, and would give the US government legal precedence to declare the cartels as Terrorist Groups, and lays out the groundwork for the US DOD and DOJ to approve military action within Mexico, much like we did in South America a few decades back. They don't want that. Right now the calls for hunting down the cartels are not backed by law, and are just puff pieces for politicians trying to score brownie points based on pandering towards Americans fears and emotions. The cartels aren't going to be escalating things past that because by selling to Americans, without targeting Americans, allows them to make huge profits and operate with impunity.

Also, most drones capable of carrying any sort of payload can typically fly at 30-40mph or more, and operate at 400-700feet in altitude. At 400 feet up, you can’t really see it or hear it, and I’m doubtful of a shotgun load being able to travel 200ish yards and having the accuracy, spread, and kinetic energy to do any appreciable damage to even a drone you can go buy from best buy today. Also, range is a huge concern. Many drones in the $1500-5000 range only have a operational range of 2-3 miles max. For most it’s closer to 1.5 miles. The typical drone also only has a battery life of 20-25 minutes, less with a payload. The drone operators will have to be within a mile or two of the target and get the job done within 20 minutes. Most drones have firmware that prevents them from being in established no fly zones, such as the state capitol, airports, power plants, etc.
Jesus man. Way to kill the mood with facts 🤣🤣🤣

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus man. Way to kill the mood with facts 🤣🤣🤣
Lol it’s a well known talent of mine. Having my FAA part 107 license I probably have roughly as much Unmanned Aerial System training as these elite cartel commandos, and they’re likely flying off the shelf, easily purchased drones like the DJI Mavic 3, DJI Inspire 3,or if they have some money to blow, a DJI Matrice ($25000 to start). They’re likely using these drones for reconnaissance mostly, as that’s what they’re best used for. Every news organization and YouTuber makes it out like the cartel is flying Predator drones from the jungles of Mexico up into the US, looking for infrastructure or red blooded American patriot’s homes to target with hellfire missiles. By the way, if any of you want more inside scoops on what you can do to fight back against these cartel drones and what to look for, you’ll have to subscribe to my patreon.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with HoLeChit on this one... I don't see any upside for a cartel to use drones on Americans, on US soil. That would be asking for all sorts of problems they don't want or need. Using them on Mexican soil is a definite possibility.

Other actors might attempt to use them here. But they're gonna have to be pretty sophisticated to do so and have some serious financial backing.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fortunately, the FAA requires remote ID on drones so LE will know who the perpetrator is.

/sarc
Yah…’cause criminals will register their drones before using them for illicit purposes. Right. I forgot how that has helped to curb gun violence by the degenerates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom