What is this??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, I knew one of you guys would know what it was.
There’s a lot of experience on ok shooters.
I’ll stop by and show the guy’s at the parts house, the mystery is solved.
Thanks
It wasn't me, it was @RETOKSQUID that got it. When he said what it was, I remembered seeing them under those covers and just Googlied it.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I knew i had seen something like that before just couldnt remember where but now i know, we never used them most of them got took off and tossed by the way side.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I think between all of us we could figure out almost anything.
Since this has had some degree of interest here’s some more information about this.
We buy boiler and pump parts that Hambrick and Ferguson sell, Cleaver Brooks, Aurora etc.
They found this part in the store room recently and were puzzled as to what it was.
I’ll let them know.
There’s another piece unidentified as of yet, I’ll get pictures of it and we’ll see if we can figure out what it is.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one has figured out this one yet. I posted this years ago. Maybe now? The thing on the plate.

1696461482677.png

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I think between all of us we could figure out almost anything.
Since this has had some degree of interest here’s some more information about this.
We buy boiler and pump parts that Hambrick and Ferguson sell, Cleaver Brooks, Aurora etc.
They found this part in the store room recently and were puzzled as to what it was.
I’ll let them know.
There’s another piece unidentified as of yet, I’ll get pictures of it and we’ll see if we can figure out what it is.
Please do, I love this game

Latest posts

Top Bottom