What is your best concealed carry holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 'em down said:
Go to a website called lighthound.com he has the cheapest batteries around. Great guy, located down around Houston. I buy all of my SureFire stuff from him.

How much per battery? And what brand?

jarhead79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Michael Brown said:
Our group will gladly give the holster a hardcore test if you are interested in it.

Michael Brown

By "our group" you mean OSAers, there are already about 10 of you out there wearing my gear. So far, I haven't had any complaints. (hopefully this doesn't draw them out) Nikat had some stitching issues, but I believe we got those worked out

Here's a few guys that have my stuff: (sorry if you didn't want outed)

Shucky
OUfree
NikatKimber
Leadblooded
SoonerJH
DRC458
John Zane
CRXMan

Maybe more, but can't recall.. To all, thanks again, and also feedback if you have any (good or bad).

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He sells a brand called "Battery Station" that are just as good as Energizer or SureFire's brand (which are made by Energizer, BTW) for about $1.25 per battery or 6 for around $5 or $6 - DIRT CHEAP! Or you can buy the Energizer or SureFire for around $1.85 each or 6 for about $8 or $9. He has several different packages 6 to 10 to 30 or more! Whatever you want or however many you want he can hook you up...check out his website...you'll be glad that you did! lighthound.com And tell him Evan from Oklahoma sent ya! :thumb:

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jarhead79 said:
By "our group" you mean OSAers, there are already about 10 of you out there wearing my gear.

No, I am talking about my instructor staff.

We evaluate products for a number of companies and have been sponsored by several.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom