What is your favorite Burger Joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love S&Bs. Only been once, but it was interesting.

Love Freddy's, too. But Smashburger and Red Robin both make great burgers, and the topping choices make a big difference.

My all-time fav is in Dallas - Twisted Root Burger Co. They've got several locations, including one in Deep Ellum, one right off 75 in Richardson, but the one I'm most partial to is in Plano. I haven't been to all of them, but out of the 3 or 4 I've visited, that one is my favorite just for setup/atmosphere, etc. The food is great at all of them. If you like pickles, they've got a great array of varying heat and salty levels, as well as some fried pickles that'll knock your socks off. The choices of meat and toppings is almost endless. Simply awesome.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love S&B Burger on 59th and May in OKC. I have eaten there every weekend after opening day, but one. I will be there tomorrow to enjoy a Fatty and fried green beans with a couple of S&B lagers.

Where is your burger spot?

If it's all about the burgers I'd have to say Burgess Grill and/or Wiseguys here, and Little Mama's in Cache.

Used to really like Meers Store but have been disappointed the last couple of times I went there. Tried the S&B here and on average the food was average as well - not bad, but nothing to write home about. Be a good place to go with a group though.

Was hoping that McKenzie's Burger Garage was going to be good, but both the food itself (semi-stale buns, not toasted) and the service/preparation (ordered no onions/cheese, was served onions/cheese, sent it back, got back the same burger with "most" of the cheese scraped off) have a ways to go - they've only just opened though so will give them a chance to get some feedback and see if they improve.

Oh, and out of the way to be on the "regular" list, but the burger at Montana Mike's in El Reno was pretty darn good, too.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love S&B Burger on 59th and May in OKC. I have eaten there every weekend after opening day, but one. I will be there tomorrow to enjoy a Fatty and fried green beans with a couple of S&B lagers.

Where is your burger spot?

Since you're over that way, some of my former coworkers just love Bill's Island Grill.
I went there and hated everything about the experience, the building, service and food.
But the old coworkers go there every week, and the parking lot is packed every time I drive by.

Latest posts

Top Bottom