What is your favorite Burger Joint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S&B's is my fave as well. I love the variety in burgers, and all the random, off-the-wall ones they have. Also, it is worth going just for the Bloody Bacon Bloody Mary. I usually get at least 2.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love some S&B burgers. My favorite meal there is the Thunder Burger with the Fire Fries. That being said, my recent favorite is a little local joint in Purcell called "The Rusty Knot." Their burgers and sandwiches are out of this world.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im a BIG FAN of the old fashioned burgers at places like Bills, Hanks, Hatfields, Hardens, Claudes, Webers, Linda Mar, Arnolds, Lottaburger-44th&Mingo, Rons- BA or The Farm (used to hang out with a buddy who washed dishes part time for Ron and his daughter at the original location at 15th and Harvard when I was a kid here visiting my gramma in the summers), and Colemans Bakery in Okmulgee. I can cook a pretty decent burger myself when Im at home but I am on the go alot of times and eat out alot with friends and usually burgers are a fave right after subs if we're out for fast food. I just cant decide which is my fave with so many great burger joints in the area. ( 5Guys, Red Robin, Smashburger, Fuddruckers, Freddies, InNout, etc- I love the chain places too but theyre just not like these little greasy joints. I grew up on InNOut burgers in CA and to me theyre like Whataburger is here= theyre every where you look and not even half as good as some of these old skool places mentioned).

warmep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I LOVE a burger from poops off rt66

No one going to touch this?

Since you're over that way, some of my former coworkers just love Bill's Island Grill.
I went there and hated everything about the experience, the building, service and food.
But the old coworkers go there every week, and the parking lot is packed every time I drive by.

It's not just you, I thought it was terrible too.

For a sit down place, Nic's Grill, S&B (Elvis burger, mmm), Five Guys is good every now and then
For fast food, Burger Street, Tucker's, and Whataburger (the Green Chile Double is the best thing on their menu)

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one going to touch this?

It's not just you, I thought it was terrible too.

For a sit down place, Nic's Grill, S&B (Elvis burger, mmm), Five Guys is good every now and then
For fast food, Burger Street, Tucker's, and Whataburger (the Green Chile Double is the best thing on their menu)
.....oops on poops

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
When it comes to burgers in Oklahoma, there's Nic's and then all the rest. No other place comes close. But, it ain't easy to get a burger there. They are only open 10 - 2 Mon-Fri. And from the time they open to after they close, the 15 seats are taken. I normally go about 1:30. Even then, there is always a wait. But it's worth it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom