What is your favorite steakhouse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
GC cooked rib eyes on the grill last night -- with hickory chunks for just a little smoke. I had forgotten just how good a steak from GC's Grill was -- it's been that long. I really need to get him to do that more often ... Mmmmmmmm ... :drooling:

That's the way I make mine, and I have never had a better steak, anywhere.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flemings
Blue stone
Smoke

But if I had to choose one it would be Texas Roadhouse it's affordable and have never gotten a bad steak there yet. And I don't consider my home a steakhouse !

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, wife and I went to Ken's steakhouse tonight for an early dinner....first off...glad I got there 10 mins to 4 or I might not have gotten in and seated...there was a group of 20 or more that came in behind us that took up one half of the room...then they just trickled in until we were finished..there was a line out the door.

The food wasn't bad...steak (sirloin) was nice, thick and juicy, cooked to a perfect medium....salad bar is simple, but it did its job....overall, I liked it, not the best steak I've ever had, but I would go back again...the staff was super friendly and on the spot with drink refills, ribs and bread. Next, i'll try the Prime Rib.

Hands down, the best steak I've ever had to this day was a Kobe steak while I was in Japan, dated this Japanese gal that treated me to my first Japanese steak....I cannot even describe the orgasmic sensation I experienced with every bite. I can honestly say that I will probably never have a steak as good as that one was....and I didn't even have to pay :thumb:

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard 8 BBQ in Roanoke, TX. Huge Ribeye dipped in seasoned butter and sold by weight. 2 inch thick chops and great BBQ also.

The beef just ain't what it used to be these days.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seeing as there are so many steakhouses, I figured this would be a good thread to follow the Mexican food thread.

Saltgrass in Norman gets my vote. Perfectly cooked porterhouse every time and tastes amazing, hell I even eat the salad they give you too. If you've never been there, I would advise against trying the one on i240, I have been there twice and while it is still better than Santa Fe or Logan's, it was not worth $100 for two, stick to the Norman location.
I love saltgrass. I have eaten many steaks from many different places and they are my fave. I ate at cattlemans and wasnt impressed. And their salad sucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom