What kind of mustang can go 208mph??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious. Does current Radar units have three digit readouts? Every one I've ever used had two.

How did they catch him? I'm sure radios were used. As far as I know the Chargers they use can't go that fast.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the story said something about catching him off the highway, back on the city street or something. He pulled over and dropped his keys out the window. His FB profile shows the car, and it looks like it has some money tied up in it. Said he was part of a local street racing group.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you guys getting floaty at 145 or under 200 need to keep that air from pressurizing the under-hood area.
Block the front grill... a lower air dam on the front fascia.. a good one is a cowl hood or raise the back of the hood about 1".
This will let the pressurized air escape.
I had 16 square inches of grill opening on the entire front of my 78 Nova.. the air dam was homemade and 3" off the ground when i set it on KILL.
Cowl hood and the hood was opened at the rear.
Another mod was a belly pan from the front air dam(spoiler) to the center of the cross member under the oil pan.
Made it from aluminum.

I could get behind a semi truck on the highway and at any distance i would get NO buffeting from the truck.
Suspension was dialed in and the donut body bushings were removed and the body was mounted on Tire sidewalls.

That is a bunch of easy stuff to keep one stable at high speeds.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the story said something about catching him off the highway, back on the city street or something. He pulled over and dropped his keys out the window. His FB profile shows the car, and it looks like it has some money tied up in it. Said he was part of a local street racing group.

Link to page?

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_JdIefoP.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom