What kind of snake is this? (In garage)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't make heads or tails from the pics and I was on a 19-20" monitor. My phone is even less of a chance of positive ID. It is just a snake even if it is a copperhead it isn't going to magically chase you and fly after you.

I would handle any snake native to Oklahoma just to watch some of you sissies squirm around like little school girls.

OP hasn't replied back, hope he is ok.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't make heads or tails from the pics and I was on a 19-20" monitor. My phone is even less of a chance of positive ID. It is just a snake even if it is a copperhead it isn't going to magically chase you and fly after you.

I would handle any snake native to Oklahoma just to watch some of you sissies squirm around like little school girls.

OP hasn't replied back, hope he is ok.

Not scared of them. If I see one in the road (alive), I'll pull over, see what kind it is and herd it to the other side so some dimwit doesn't swerve to hit it. We had hognose and garter snakes as pets when I was a kid.

But I wouldn't want a poisonous snake hanging around my house since I have a dog (more so if I had kids).

I also hope the OP hasn't been eaten by that Anaconda.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
poisonous snakes get dispatched. I have kids and animals. Lost a couple of pets as a kid to snakes. I love snakes, I used to have a pair of ball pythons when I was in college. Only got rid of them because they freak the wife out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom