What new cell phone? Not an IPhone ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have the Galaxy S4 Mini. I does most of what the big one will do but will fit in my pocket. I quit Iphones because I don't like having to pay for the ability to use my phone as a hot spot.

desertitpro

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad this question was asked and really thankful for all the input. I've been wanting to upgrade from our families iPhone 4's and reading reviews gets kinda confusing when you don't follow EVERY new function or update on every new model. Trying to figure out what the heck the reviewers are talking about is like trying to read Mandarin to me most of the time. My wife and I use our iPhones for PHONE/TEXT/Camera/Internet and a couple apps for running and walking. I don't need the computing power of a Cray computer to meet my needs. With what I've read here I believe the Samsung Note 3 will definitely be our next choice.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run a Droid4 due to the bull keyboard function (Verizon). I doubt I will upgrade any time soon, this does what I need it to and though it will not be updated to 4.4 I run CyanogenMod and it is in the alpha stages there but quickly working up to a final revision.

If I were to upgrade and a Droid5 replacement was out it would be a toss up between that and the Note series. I did notice this keyboard case for the S4 and that does make it a possible contender as well. But I prefer to be able to feel the keys, I have used something of that nature since the nokia 6800 series with the flip over keyboard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom