What Was Your College Job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested in finding out what some of you guys did or do (if currently in school) to make money. I can get buy fine without a job but its starting to cramp my gun buying habit, so it has me thinking about picking up a gig to help out my addiction. I'm sure with the cast of characters on OSA that there should certainly be some interesting contributions.

Suggestions and leads welcome

beast1989

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPS... should have stayed in school.... I met some crazy lady with 2 kids when I was 20... so crazy I left school and had a little girl only to be left with the little girl and UPS 20 years later... haha

part time hours, great benefits after you're established; medical, vision, meds, dental after a year

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was driving a cab in Austin, people would get in the car, and they'd say "I guess you meet alot of interesting people driving a cab"
I'd say no, most of them are just like you.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Home Depot until I got an internship with the FAA, it was a great company to work for in college. They were good about working around your class schedule and the money was good at the time for a college kid. Plus they gave the option of benefits to part-time employees that were actually reasonable. Not sure if that is still the case though.

orangeRcode

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In junior college I did 20 hours of work-study during the week and worked at a convenience store on weekends. Once I went to the university, I worked at a bank in checking services.

Latest posts

Top Bottom