What Was Your College Job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worked on the wheat harvest in the summers and worked evenings as a tutor/counselor at an Indian boarding school during the school year. After graduation I went to the academic side and retired from BIA education last month with 39 years in the business.

Cedar Creek

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked as a bank teller through my associates degree. I keep wanting to go back and finish my bachelors, but I keep putting it off. I currently work as an IT technician. I like the work, but the pay is better with the proper education.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is my second time through college. First time, I was a resident advisor in the dormitories.

This time, I work full time fueling the airplanes at Will Rogers while I finish my aviation degree. On top of the airport job, I'm also currently working part time in the evening at Chick Fil A to save money for my flight instructor training. Free Chick Fil A isn't a bad side benefit either though :)

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I just graduated and I'm still at Red Robin, serving tables and making decent cash to survive. The hours were flexible and I was able to work through school enough to pay for school and some extras here and there.

For those who noticed the whole "graduated" thing: I have my B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and am interviewing for using that degree. Not everyone graduated with a liberal arts degree and can't find work (except for the girl with a degree in psychology). Besides, it pays the bills and I'm not stupid enough to quit slaving away not that I'm "educated" and "too good for serving" as some people tend to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom