What would Biden and Obama really say?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikey176293

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you asked the following ? to anti-gun people what would they really say?

Mr president/anti-gun person...Do you truly believe if we take away more rights of legal biding citizens and put more laws on ammo, to you really believe that this will keep bad guys from getting their hands on what they want(guns)?

Im sure they would say yes, but even trying to see their point of view I can't see how any logic person would say that we would live in world with less crime.

Instead of changing this county I think people who dont like our country or its founding beliefs should find a different country. I have a list of some they may like better.

TunnelRat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama and Biden will say first off you don't "need" a gun you scared religious clingy person you. Besides we have police that will quickly come to your rescue if an intruder breaks into your home. They have back up, and lots of guns. Time will freeze so the bad guy can do you no harm between them entering your home with a knife or a gun and the police showing up.

If you take away guns well history hath shewn with lots of gun laws, bad guys just can't get any guns. As we all know, the bad guys in Los Angelas, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Newark, Honolulu, and Chicago don't have guns.

Contrary to what you were misled to believe, during the 1994 Assault Weapons ban, after the 1989 Import Ban (some sources say a gun or two came from mexico), after the 86' Machine Gun Ban, and lastly after California's own State Assault Weapons ban... the bank robbers in the North Hollywood Shootout had no guns. The laws work very effectively.

Another reason you absolutely don't need guns is to possibly defend against government tyranny. That's something that firstly, will never happen. Our government certainly would never burn children or shoot nursing mothers over firearms tax matters.

Besides we all know an armed populace could stand no chance against an attack helicopter since there has been no recorded account in history of a helicopter ever shot down by small arms fire, much less an Apache in the Iraq invasion being shot down by a man with a muzzle loader. And tanks, there is absolutely no way a person with small arms can engage any sort of tank. It's not possible, those pages in infantry manuals telling you what you could possibly aim for, are just for the military.

:urwelcome:

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama and Biden will say first off you don't "need" a gun you scared religious clingy person you. Besides we have police that will quickly come to your rescue if an intruder breaks into your home. They have back up, and lots of guns. Time will freeze so the bad guy can do you no harm between them entering your home with a knife or a gun and the police showing up.

If you take away guns well history hath shewn with lots of gun laws, bad guys just can't get any guns. As we all know, the bad guys in Los Angelas, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Newark, Honolulu, and Chicago don't have guns.

Contrary to what you were misled to believe, during the 1994 Assault Weapons ban, after the 1989 Import Ban (some sources say a gun or two came from mexico), after the 86' Machine Gun Ban, and lastly after California's own State Assault Weapons ban... the bank robbers in the North Hollywood Shootout had no guns. The laws work very effectively.

Another reason you absolutely don't need guns is to possibly defend against government tyranny. That's something that firstly, will never happen. Our government certainly would never burn children or shoot nursing mothers over firearms tax matters.

Besides we all know an armed populace could stand no chance against an attack helicopter since there has been no recorded account in history of a helicopter ever shot down by small arms fire, much less an Apache in the Iraq invasion being shot down by a man with a muzzle loader. And tanks, there is absolutely no way a person with small arms can engage any sort of tank. It's not possible, those pages in infantry manuals telling you what you could possibly aim for, are just for the military.

:urwelcome:

Wow, I bet that is EXACTLY what we would hear. :clap3:

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you truly believe if we take away more rights of legal biding citizens and put more laws on ammo, to you really believe that this will keep bad guys from getting their hands on what they want(guns)?

I think he would say yes. And my response would be, If stricter laws on guns and ammo will not prevent me from getting my hands on the guns I want, how will they prevent someone who isn't a law abiding from doing the same?

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably this:

awww.joebrower.com_PHILE_PILE_PIX_EVIL_PEOPLE_Reno_Janet_reno_drool.jpg

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The uderlying reason for Obama to take firearms away, is to make it easier for his admin and future admins to be able to allows events such as the NSA spying, IRS audits, invasive laws, easier to get away with.

I'd be surprised of Hussein Obama has spent any time addressing alcohol or tobacco deaths amongst the American people, so it's really not about saving lives.

There ARE anti-gunners who truly are anti-gun because they feel that outlawing them will save lives, but Obama is looking more at the danger an armed populace is to his "changes."

Latest posts

Top Bottom