What's going on in Ponca City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Update:
The FBI/DHH and a Counter Terror Task Force IAW prescribed SOP's/plans and rehearsed drills, acted today in an attempt to capture for intelligence gathering purposes only, the Former head or the Taiwanese Gnome Unicycle Infantry Brigade. To date, as many of our readers are well aware, the Gnome unicycle Infantry Brigade has reeked havoc with their 2.25" unicycles armed with toothpick spears and bottlecap shields. A proposed sleeper cell was in fact found sleeping in Ponca City Oklahoma at the time of forced entry. Upon further review and intense Gnome specific interrogations by members of the Oklahoma National Guard, utilizing HAZMAT equipment as an intimidation technique, it was learned that in fact these sleeping creatures were AWOL from their prescribed gardens and other various decorative locations. All Gnomes were returned to their rightful gardens and the operation concluded without incident. The FBI reported that they could find no Gnomenclature that tied this cell of sleeping Gnomes to any ceramic terror organization.
McjxZsdGsb-10.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Somebody tore the tags off their mattress is still the best bet going.

Went by there about 10:30pm. The circus has ended.
I guess we will have to wait until the sealed warrant is unsealed to know what went on. They don't do sealed warrants for meth, and domestic abuse.
I've came by some unsubstantiated info from a neighbor, but I'll hold it until official sources confirm.

corwin1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone told me a while ago some woman tried to order ricin online to use to kill her husband.

Take it with a grain of salt...
I read the same thing but with the added twist that she has been in contact with "terrorists" to help facilitate the murder. Who knows how accurate. My family still lives in PC and an uncle is retired from PCFD so maybe he knows something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom