What's in a name?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I got called an old phart a few times on other gun forums that apparently had a few people there that thought my views were a bit old fashioned so when I joined here I used it for my handle.

I tried to change it recently to a handle I use elsewhere online but it seemed to be too much trouble to change it using my phone here.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve used the name emapples for more than 30 years, I had [email protected] e-mail until a girlfriend looked at it and saw every possible junk mail in there including dating sites, and any other thing on earth so she freaked out I said no problem I’ll delete it (it really wasn’t that important to me) ...of course now my email addresses are clogged with thousands of emails from everywhere. But the name was from a saying my grandfather used and was later made famous in Good Will Hunting.
Well, I got her numbah.....

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I’ve used the name emapples for more than 30 years, I had [email protected] e-mail until a girlfriend looked at it and saw every possible junk mail in there including dating sites, and any other thing on earth so she freaked out I said no problem I’ll delete it (it really wasn’t that important to me) ...of course now my email addresses are clogged with thousands of emails from everywhere. But the name was from a saying my grandfather used and was later made famous in Good Will Hunting.
Lol...I thought it was because your name was E. Mapples!

I mess up these things all the time.

For a long time I thought dennishoddy was denni shoddy.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well mine is pretty much as it says.
Dancer4life.
I have been a Professional Ballroom, Swing and Country dancer for most of my life. My wife and I have owned our own studio here in OKC for the past 27 years. We are 5 time world champions and travel all over the US and the world coaching and judging. So as you can see, dancing is our life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom