whats your favorite 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked one up for the other half, putting it through it's paces but it's been 100% so far. Probably one of the best CC 9mm I can think of.

Be sure to shoot some +P+ loads through it to make sure that the FP is correctly spec'd (or hell, you're good with the 1911 smithin and what-not, break out the calipers and check it yourself).

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my 92 tarus,never not one malfuntion ever! even with 30rd aftermarket mags.blue steel 30rd, not the jamamatic SS 30 ones.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my favorite to ccw is the Bersa UCP 9, smallest double stacked pistol I have seen, and shoots anything through it without fail
my favorite for accuracy is the SIG X5 allround, feels like you are shooting a 22, no flinch, can blow off 20 rounds faster than you can think and get them all 5 x 5 at 20 feet.
my favorite for open carry is the taurus pt 92, its a beater and still keeps on going, never had a failure of any kind.
my favorite suppressed is the SIG P239.
and last my favorite to leave laying all around the house, cause they are cheaper by the dozen is the SIG P6

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Favorite, without a second thought needed, the browning hi-power. Fits my hand like no other. Perfect trigger for me. Slim and elegant, a sight to behold. Can't miss inside 15 to 20 yards. All this affection and I don't even like the 9mm all that much.
Favorite 9mm carry? The pm9. Very comforting front pocket carry. Very fine build quality. Main carry is a .40

Latest posts

Top Bottom