Wheat harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone that is cutting or needs to cut. Praying this next round of weather doesn’t keep you from getting into the field. Just talked to a buddy in Cleo Springs. He’s leased another combine so they are 4 wide and going as fast as they can trying to beat the rain.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2019-6-15_18-12-16.jpeg

Thanks to all the farmers!!!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My mother in law works for the Shawnee mill and they are really struggling because of the lack of wheat. Hopefully all the farmers get a huge break. I feel for em. I don’t think people give enough thought to how much farmers actually do for us. God bless them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tough time out there for the wheat farmers. Glad I retired from that annual pressure so someone else could suffer spring heart failure wondering if the crop would make it or not.
Fields are still wet.
The floods on the Salt fork pretty much eliminated any future farming on one of my places there with the erosion. Wasn’t a very big acreage anyway. Still deer tracks in there though for the silver lining to this story. Land owners along all the rivers/creeks in NC Ok have lost land to erosion. Some won’t make it past this event.

Latest posts

Top Bottom