When Islam infiltrates the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The earlier written passages of th Koran are supplanted by the later ones. The command to slay unbelievers is later.

Once again, that needs to be read in context:

2:190 Fight in the way of God those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. God does not like transgressors.
2:191 And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:192 And if they cease, then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.
2:193 Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [Persecution] and [until] worship is for God. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
2:194 [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear God and know that God is with those who fear Him.
2:195 And spend in the way of God and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, God loves the doers of good.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again, that needs to be read in context:

2:190 Fight in the way of God those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. God does not like transgressors.
2:191 And kill them wherever you find them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah [Persecution] is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:192 And if they cease, then indeed, God is Forgiving and Merciful.
2:193 Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah [Persecution] and [until] worship is for God. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.
2:194 [Fighting in] the sacred month is for [aggression committed in] the sacred month, and for [all] violations is legal retribution. So whoever has assaulted you, then assault him in the same way that he has assaulted you. And fear God and know that God is with those who fear Him.
2:195 And spend in the way of God and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction [by refraining]. And do good; indeed, God loves the doers of good.
It's weird how all those millions of Muslim's over the last 1400 years have gotten it so wrong and wrongly engaged in jihad against Christians and any other religion, but you've got it all figured out.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I gotta disagree with you on both counts. Where is that "specific criteria" in the Surah At-Tawbah?

As I said in the other thread, I think you're partially right about Muslims coming out and condemning this as apostasy or something but sitting on OUR haunches, waiting for them to act when they decide to act is counterproductive. Especially when there is so much mis-information spread amongst US about what THEY believe. That just gives Abu-Buttface more propaganda to recruit more followers. That's why we gotta engage them, talk to them, get involved, ask questions, etc.
Are you serious? It's spelled out in Verse 6, which is the only way to avoid the "punishment of Allah" as called for in Verses 2, 3 & 5. Also Verses 12, 14, 29, 34, 36, 56, 66, 73 and 123. I'm not even counting all the verses proclaiming that disbelievers (non-Muslims) will be punished by Allah himself, just the ones where believers are called to act against disbelievers with harshness, force or death.

It's as if you haven't even read the Surat At-Tawbah you're defending. :(

As for getting the devout and learned believers to declare ISIS Apostasy? It will never happen because the Silsilah Hadith informs them that they aren't Apostates at all. People like Sadiq Kahn may detest ISIS, but the fact that they've arrested more people for saying harsh things about Muslims than actual terrorists and sympathizers since the attacks started, really tells you more than the false words they utter. :(

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure 1.6 billion Muslims, nearly one quarter if the world's population, really give a damn what a bunch of rednecks in Oklahoma think is wrong with their religion, based on what we find in Google.

Glad we're getting it worked out for them LOL. I'm sure they'll get right on our recommendations as soon as we type up an executive summary for 'em.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you serious? It's spelled out in Verse 6, which is the only way to avoid the "punishment of Allah" as called for in Verses 2, 3 & 5. Also Verses 12, 14, 29, 34, 36, 56, 66, 73 and 123. I'm not even counting all the verses proclaiming that disbelievers (non-Muslims) will be punished by Allah himself, just the ones where believers are called to act against disbelievers with harshness, force or death.

It's as if you haven't even read the Surat At-Tawbah you're defending. :(

As for getting the devout and learned believers to declare ISIS Apostasy? It will never happen because the Silsilah Hadith informs them that they aren't Apostates at all. People like Sadiq Kahn may detest ISIS, but the fact that they've arrested more people for saying harsh things about Muslims than actual terrorists and sympathizers since the attacks started, really tells you more than the false words they utter. :(

It's in the context of WARFARE how are you not understanding that? It's clearly stated that they should fight only when persecuted. It's almost as if you're purposely selectively picking SINGLE VERSES instead of THE ENTIRE PASSAGE to defend your worldview.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's weird how all those millions of Muslim's over the last 1400 years have gotten it so wrong and wrongly engaged in jihad against Christians and any other religion, but you've got it all figured out.

Yeah. You know what else is weird? A bunch of guys on a gun forum suddenly become experts in a religion they've never practiced, never studied, but tend to tell AN ENTIRE RELIGION WHAT THEY THINK even though the practitioners of said faith say, "no, that's not quite right." Not just Islam, either. If I had a dollar for every time a catholic basher on this very forum told me a bunch of idiotic ******** about my own faith, I'd retire today.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah. You know what else is weird? A bunch of guys on a gun forum suddenly become experts in a religion they've never practiced, never studied, but tend to tell AN ENTIRE RELIGION WHAT THEY THINK even though the practitioners of said faith say, "no, that's not quite right." Not just Islam, either. If I had a dollar for every time a catholic basher on this very forum told me a bunch of idiotic ******** about my own faith, I'd retire today.
Explain why so many Muslims have gotten it wrong since you're the expert.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Explain why so many Muslims have gotten it wrong since you're the expert.

Look, man. I'm not an expert, I'm repeating the accepted teachings of what billions of Muslims and tens of thousands of Imams and scholars' interpretation of Islam and the Koran over the past 1400 years. For the umpteenth time, extremists pick and choose certain verses and take them out of context to fit their agenda. I'm sure the motivations as to WHY they do this are just as varied as the opinions of everybody in this country. YOU and several others are the ones who are IGNORING the opinions of the vast majority of Muslims who follow the traditional teachings of the Koran and choosing to believe the extremist interpretations, so maybe you guys would be better equipped to answer that question.

In the end, who am I going to believe? A handful of Americans who have had little to no contact with that faith or culture who think they're all out to get us and have a few select verses of a book taken out of context as proof or the BILLIONS of people who practice this faith and say that their way is the right way. I think I'm gonna go with the people who practice it every day, cuz they ARE the experts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom