When Islam infiltrates the US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stupid **** is called for in every holy book, koran and both testaments of bible included. Nobody but extremists follows that ****. Muslims and christians, alike, choose what they follow.

Oh great oracle that you are please tell us about the stupid **** in the New Testament. Please, we wait for enlightenment.....

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh great oracle that you are please tell us about the stupid **** in the New Testament. Please, we wait for enlightenment.....
your non-stop personal attacks--with no contribution to the discussion--on my posts are a clear sign that you don't intend to have any serious discussion...i.e., are you having fun being a grade-school troll?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
your non-stop personal attacks--with no contribution to the discussion--on my posts are a clear sign that you don't intend to have any serious discussion...i.e., are you having fun being a grade-school troll?
You did say "Stupid **** is called for in every holy book" which insinuates that you're familiar with all of those books. I think he has a valid question.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Non-stop, eh? You make grade school comments get grade school replies.

Again, please tell us about the stupid **** that is called for in the New Testament. Anxiously awaiting your learned reply.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Non-stop, eh? You make grade school comments get grade school replies.

Again, please tell us about the stupid **** that is called for in the New Testament. Anxiously awaiting your learned reply.

anxious, or otherwise, if you want a serious discussion then you'll have to knock off the childish BS...i don't care either way

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So does the squabbling. Everyone has an opinion, some are just more valid than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I would like YG to tell us where the Bible says to kill all non believers in Christianity........ I'm not an expert but I know it's in the Koran and it's not in the Bible. As far as I can recall the Bible says every ear will have a chance to hear the good news but it DOES NOT SAY "and if they don't follow after hearing kill them !"

I am personally for the Travel Ban, and MORE IMPORTANTLY I think we should use the timeframe in question to 1) tighten up immigration background checks and more 2) make it easier for Mexicans who want to migrate here legally. Think about the strain lifted from the immigration service should speed up the process for legal immigration from Mexico. I am by no means against Mexican immigration but I am dead set against illegal immigration. I would also think we need to tax money they send back to Mexico (nothing crazy just 10% or so) and mKe them pay income taxes like the rest of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom