When will they fire Gundy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I assume "right" for Oklahoma State's standard is a winning team. Right? Also there standard is OU, if they can't beat OU every once and a while they are losers, period. Isn't that what we play sports for? I mean, that is the goal of every college, university, HS, pro sport. That being said, they can't beat OU but maybe once in 10 years, and that will be by luck. And there are a few other teams in the big 12 they can't compete with regularly. OSU is great school it just is not a football school. And I'm not a OU fan, just facing facts.

Having a winning record and beating OU once in a blue moon is probably enough to keep a job up there IMO. There were years when they handled Texas pretty good, but would then struggle with Texas Tech.

Sports are fickled . . .

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coach of the year and 6 or more players getting awards ! fire who? OU is a mess and will be for years to come ! hope they hire Bret Venables he would be the worst pick for them GO POKES!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, after having two shots at the goal line from about a foot out, and trying to hand off twice out of the pistol, rather than lining the QB over center and falling forward - I'd say I'd send Gundy (or at least the Offensive Coordinator) home for good after he gets off the bus in Stillwater. That's basic common sense.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, after having two shots at the goal line from about a foot out, and trying to hand off twice out of the pistol, rather than lining the QB over center and falling forward - I'd say I'd send Gundy (or at least the Offensive Coordinator) home for good after he gets off the bus in Stillwater. That's basic common sense.
thats just big talk. OU does the same and then cries about everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom