When will they fire Gundy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never could get interested in watching any sports. Such a waste of life chasing a ball around. Never could figure out what all the hoop la was about. I guess some people are easily entertained.

Ha! Thats what my wife says about hunting and fishing. Sitting in a stand all day or in a boat just waiting for something.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really, the location? Like Tuscaloosa, AL? Not many SEC schools are in ideal locations, yet...

The strongest tradition in all of college football. Population 100,000 +, and far better lifestyle than Stillwater, where one must travel 60 miles to a decent airport. Then of course not much to do sitting in the middle on the prairie land in the middle of nowhere. Not even close to the same as Alabama lol

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The strongest tradition in all of college football. Population 100,000 +, and far better lifestyle than Stillwater, where one must travel 60 miles to a decent airport. Then of course not much to do sitting in the middle on the prairie land in the middle of nowhere. Not even close to the same as Alabama lol

Lots of reasons to choose Alabama over Stillwater, location is way, way down on the list. That was my point.

Me, Stillwater is way to freaking humid, no way I could handle most SEC schools.

There are a lot of places with ideal locations, markets, that just flat out can't recruit either.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better lifestyle? What are they missing in Stillwater? Running water? Heat and Air? Restaurants? If they had a coach that could take them to a national championship they wouldn't give a damn where it was located. Thats just another tired excuse that has been said forever. These kids care about only a few things. Footballs, women and parting. Stillwater can provide all 3 of those. If they want to see some hoopz they can drive down to OKC and hour away. If they want a big city Dallas is 4 hours away same with KC.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd wager in order of importance....... Can you get me in the NFL? >>> facilities >>>>>> city

That being said, Tuscaloosa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stillwater. And I can't stand Bama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom