When your knife won't cut it reach for your Silky.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There comes a time when my knife with it's serrated blade just won't cut it, it's time to reach for my Silky SUGO waza 420.
Silky SUGO waza420 (1).JPG
Silky SUGO waza420 (2).JPG

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I need to take some photos of my bladed tools. I only have one really good knife, but I have several others including a camp saw similar to that one but with interchangeable blades.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I need to take some photos of my bladed tools. I only have one really good knife, but I have several others including a camp saw similar to that one but with interchangeable blades.
I have asked the leader of this forum about an AXE Forum, was told they would look into it but as today nothing has developed.

This is the reason i just stuck my Silky Saw in the knife forum.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good Lord! You planning on performing an amputation? 😉
Since i can't obtain insurance doing real tree removing had to stop, i just do some limbing from near ground with chainsaws.

The Pro's use the Silkys along with a chainsaw, when up in the trees many times there quicker then using a chainsaw.
Anything that adds weight when over 200 feet up adds to the effort needed along with the danger of a mistake.

Last edited:

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are a dream when you’re up in a tree. The ultralight commercial chain saws are great but I’m a big fan of cutting manually when possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom