Where Can One Shoot In Stillwater Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camoguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ouch, lol. Nail on the head though, aarondhgraham and Glock-21- any range is a work in progress. We had to take our actuating targets and steel targets off the public range & are currently only offering them on the members only bay due to lack of....common sense :)
Anyways, back to wood stands this new year. Plastic frames were fun but messy. Shoot n Sees stick a little better to the wood platforms but Oklahoma wind will blow them away eventually. Same thing with silhouettes, better on the wood stands but the wind will give you a run for your money!
Overhead cover on the pistol bay. Two benches on the rifle range and one standing rest. Only one chair this morning because *gasp* somebody stole one and the other was 'accidentally' shot on the range.
Yes, that's what we deal with.
We've learned not to supply expensive chairs, spotting scopes, electronic targets etc. because they are carelessly abused and....it raises the range fee.
So we supply plastic chairs and cheap platforms. If you like something more expensive we encourage you to come out on a quiet week day and bring your own gear or pay for access to our premium bay (new this year)
Oklahoma weather does not appreciate expensive range gear lol
Range fee is still $10 for the uninitiated and will drop to $7.50 a visit after you get your card punched 5 times (something new this year)
We deal with a lot of trash on the range, literally and figuratively. You make what you want out of it, as henschman has discovered, we try to give you enough leeway to make a day of it.
Hope to see you all out this year!
Appreciate all the support and hope you all have a great new year!
As always, it never hurts to call on Saturday we can tell you how busy the range is and if any of the bays are rented!
Appreciate you guys!

Thanks
Camo Corner
580 455 2259

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the update camoguy. I'm a member of the OKCGC, but you have my attention. I might have to come check it out one day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom