Where Do We Go From Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
And at least for now, it appears that we lost this time around. So far, nothing has surfaced that could account for the amount of votes that we are behind. Maybe something will be found that can be proven, but it isnt looking good for the home team at this time.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think there IS widespread voter fraud in the United States. I think there has been for decades and it is worsening and being emboldened by the lack of morals or the spread of relativistic morals in our society.

With the skyrocketing amounts of money spent on elections, the ability to buy campaign workers for your own side and to infiltrate the opposite side becomes easier and easier.

We have video evidence of people admitting to committing illegal and fraudulent acts in an ongoing manner for YEARS. We have video of people filling out multiple ballots. I've seen people on the street claiming they don't care if there is fraud or freedom, as long as we get rid of Trump. We have seen people flat out murdered in cold blood for being Trump supporters, while people who obviously defend themselves (on video) are charged with murder.

There IS a widespread sickness in our country. We've seen it growing for years, now we see blatant evidence in suppression of free speech, oppression of conservative supporters who are literally frightened to openly and outwardly support their favored political candidate due to not only fear of persecution at work but actual violence and damage to their homes, their property and their own persons. We see conservatives physically assaulted in the streets with little or nothing done to stop it.

Why in God's name would it be a stretch to imagine this pervasive sickness in our society, where people believe suppression and violence against political opponents is fine and ok, why would it be a stretch to imagine a few hundred, a few thousand, or 10s of thousands of on-the-ground workers would perpetrate a few hundred or a few thousand votes each to sway an election towards their favored candidate?

Why would that be difficult to believe?

Spend a few hours on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tell me the vast and overwhelming majority of American people by and large are honest, scrupulous and hold unshakeable moral beliefs in freedom, fairness, equality and respect.

I don't believe it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Start popping the corn, I'm sure we will see all that in the months to come. Trump will not go quietly into the night, and we have a good number of folks on our side that will work tirelessly to keep the internet buzzing.

Trump won't go quietly, I'm fine with that given the circumstances. Maybe his parting gift will be to expose fraud if it's there. However, you're delusional if you believe it will be the same situation as when he got elected though.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, I agree with you, but we will never prove voter fraud to the point that anything will be done about it. there is too much profit available in politics to ever hope that the honest will outnumber the dishonest. I'm not sure that what you are seeing on social media is a picture of the overwhelming majority of American people. I think we get a better picture of American culture on sites such as OSA. Fraud and cheating have been happening since the beginning of time, and I suspect will continue into eternity.

I kinda disagree, with my personal experiences, I think there are a lot MORE on social media with questionable morals. I mean, millions of followers on there vs a couple dozen folks on each forum like this - and this is the biggest one in Oklahoma.

But I do agree, nothing will come of it. I've posted before, I think America has started the downhill slide and the only thing that will stop it is a major event - as in something that makes 9/11 and the Murrah bombing look like child's play.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not HOPING for something bad, I'm really not. But I think that's where we're headed, sadly. :cry3:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You've said a dozen times there is no fraud. Now your backpedaling as more and more evidence of voting irregularities are pouring in? Can they be construed as fraud? I think you've answered that for your self.

LOL. Where did i say there was no fraud? I've said that much of the speculation has been disproven and asked for examples (with information of varying reliability having been provided), but where did i say there wasn't any?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Question to the Biden supporters. Will you comply with the weapon and high cap buy back? Or register your items with the NFA?
And BTW, the Green New Deal has absolutely nothing to do with the environment. It is the largest transfer of wealth from corporations and individuals to the government in all of history.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree... there will be some 'investigations'. But nothing will change because of them.

Maybe I'm wrong, I hope so - but 45 years of watching this country, I doubt it. :(

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We can talk about fraud for the next four years, but until there is credible evidence, it's just more talk like the left has done for the last four years. It would have to be a record shattering amount of fraud to generate the reported results, so I'm not holding my breath for evidence to show up.
Yeppers to this statement

Latest posts

Top Bottom