Where Do We Go From Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does any sensible person not understand that Trump is one of the most hated politicians in recent American history?? Within days of the election in 2016, thousands of women were marching in the streets in angry protests against Trump. That got the snowball rolling, and it has just gotten bigger and bigger, to the point that over 50% of the nation's voters in this election voted against Trump. Just as many people voted against Hillary Clinton in 2016, many others have voted against Donald J. Trump. Whine away about voting ills real and imagined if it makes you happy, but it remains true that many people just loathe Trump and they voted accordingly.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does any sensible person not understand that Trump is one of the most hated politicians in recent American history?? Within days of the election in 2016, thousands of women were marching in the streets in angry protests against Trump. That got the snowball rolling, and it has just gotten bigger and bigger, to the point that over 50% of the nation's voters in this election voted against Trump. Just as many people voted against Hillary Clinton in 2016, many others have voted against Donald J. Trump. Whine away about voting ills real and imagined if it makes you happy, but it remains true that many people just loathe Trump and they voted accordingly.
On the contrary, yes he was deeply hated by some and also deeply loved by his base. Its something I've never seen before in a POTUS. extreme hate on the left and extreme love on the right...mostly, there were some middle of the road folks.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the contrary, yes he was deeply hated by some and also deeply loved by his base. Its something I've never seen before in a POTUS. extreme hate on the left and extreme love on the right...mostly, there were some middle of the road folks.
All it takes is for more people to dislike him than liked him. That seems to have happened. Of course maybe everybody did love him and it is all about massive voter/election fraud.... I'm gonna go watch a football game.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All it takes is for more people to dislike him than liked him. That seems to have happened. Of course maybe everybody did love him and it is all about massive voter/election fraud.... I'm gonna go watch a football game.
There's no way anyone can say they don't see the fraud possibility popping up with eye witness accounts of election observers that were not allowed to see anything.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Question to the Biden supporters. Will you comply with the weapon and high cap buy back? Or register your items with the NFA?
And BTW, the Green New Deal has absolutely nothing to do with the environment. It is the largest transfer of wealth from corporations and individuals to the government in all of history.
I didn’t get a response so I’ll just post this here
https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of anomalies and video footage of very shady behavior and treatment of ballots and eye-witness accounts... Usually where there's smoke, there's fire.

It's kind of hard to see, very damn much, when you have to stay several feet away from everything you need to watch.
They need to trash every ballot and start over (as if).

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got what I wanted by voting for Trump back in 2016. I got a conservative Supreme Court. Anyone else happy with that? I'd like, of course, to have him as president for the next 4 years as well to keep the economy rolling along. I suppose though, that stagnation and gridlock won't do much damage should Biden actually win. That said, I don't think we'll have an official victor for weeks.

Woody

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's kind of hard to see, very damn much, when you have to stay several feet away from everything you need to watch.
They need to trash every ballot and start over (as if).

COVID was the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party, and to Joe Biden in particular. And likely to the federal government. Nothing like a massive expansion in powers and control, not to mention dependency on government handouts and mandates to cheer up a bureaucrat, eh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom