Where in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to go shoot at one of the best ranges in the country go check out USSA. The zoo is up that way too if you wanna check out some exotic animals. For mexican food go to El Rio Verde hands down.

Also if your in town on the 31st the "worlds largest gun show" is that day at the expo center. Look up Wanamakers gun show for more info.

Last edited:

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look up Wanamakers gun show for more info.

That would be Wanenmacher's, btw.

What are the dates that you are going to be in?

Check out 2A Shooting Center just west of Yale on Admiral if the weather is, well, anything.

I'm partial to Albert G's BBQ, 28th and Harvard. Hideway Pizza on 15th Street. I like the Beijing Gourmet on 61st and Memorial behind Hooters, they have a good Mongolian BBQ.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be Wanenmacher's, btw.

What are the dates that you are going to be in?

Check out 2A Shooting Center just west of Yale on Admiral if the weather is, well, anything.

I'm partial to Albert G's BBQ, 28th and Harvard. Hideway Pizza on 15th Street. I like the Beijing Gourmet on 61st and Memorial behind Hooters, they have a good Mongolian BBQ.

That would be the gun show, thanks for the correction.

2a is a really nice indoor range if you cant make it to USSA.

I'm gonna have to try this Beijing Gourmet place. I just discovered Mongolian BBQ last year and its great. I actually went to Genghis Grill just today and it was fantastic. Its on 15th west of Utica.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you dig Tex-Mex, go to Ricardos on 41st Street, between I-44 and Yale. It's in a strip mall just west of Hudson Ave.

The most awesome chili relleno you'll ever have!!!

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to go shoot at one of the best ranges in the country go check out USSA. The zoo is up that way too if you wanna check out some exotic animals. For mexican food go to El Rio Verde hands down.

El Rio Verde is the best, definitely.

USSA is neat, but be prepared to be financially raped. If you don't have millions in the bank, you shouldn't be wasting that much money on shooting. Though anyone that works there seems to think we all need 100,000hour of combat training, their insane prices explain why not many people get the training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom