Where is the best place to buy tires in the Yukon/OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you have the time and patience to dig on Craigslist. New factory take offs come up regularly. folks that get aftermarket wheels/tires. then need to sell their brand new tires with factory aluminum mags.

most times they can be purchased for less than cost of new tires alone. then sell your old set of wheels to recoup some costs back. even if your old tires are worn out, if you have aluminum mags, some one will want em.

net costs will be a fraction of new tires alone ... plus you've upgraded to latest aluminum mags too. just upgraded to a set of 2012 Dodge 2500 8 lug aluminum mags with Michelin tires with no miles for $750. then turned around and sold my old set with 80% rubber (Michelin) for $550 including 2006 factory aluminum rims. since rims were worth $375 without tires and had an easy 40k miles remaining... buyer was real happy.

final costs was $200 to upgrade to latest Dodge factory 8 lug aluminum wheels with new Michelin 275x65Rx17 E rated tires. everyone ended up happy, especially me...
I looked for about the last 2 weeks on CL. I found a ton of them for everything, but a 6 hole Chevy. The sets I did find all had street tread and they wanted $1,000 for them. I found a bunch of good looking Ford wheels. I don't know why the Chevy wheels were so hard to find. I know it took about 10 minutes to find a buyer for my old tires on CL.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked for about the last 2 weeks on CL. I found a ton of them for everything, but a 6 hole Chevy. The sets I did find all had street tread and they wanted $1,000 for them. I found a bunch of good looking Ford wheels. I don't know why the Chevy wheels were so hard to find. I know it took about 10 minutes to find a buyer for my old tires on CL.

with craigslist .. you cannot be in a hurry .. deals do come up, but the really great deals will be gone within minutes. best way to scan CL is look at it regularly ... that's it.. if item you want is still on first or second line, then jump on it. if you find wanted item say on bottom of page, it's too late. someone already done jumped on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom