Where to buy Mil/LEO Glocks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireproofD3:25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a G34 and was wondering what businesses in the east side of Oklahoma (Tulsa, Muskogee, Etc.) carry the Glocks and give the Mil/LEO discounts? I know H&H has a great selection and good price, but with gas it would not be worth it to drive from right on the Arkansas border. Thanks for the help.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FireproofD3:25 said:
I'm looking to buy a G34 and was wondering what businesses in the east side of Oklahoma (Tulsa, Muskogee, Etc.) carry the Glocks and give the Mil/LEO discounts? I know H&H has a great selection and good price, but with gas it would not be worth it to drive from right on the Arkansas border. Thanks for the help.

I would check with 2A.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are in the in process of being approved by Glock to carry their blue label firearms. Seems to me the best place as of now is GT Distributors. Their Gen 4 17's are $398, and we're on file to accept a transfer.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it may take them a few weeks if they don't have it in stock. I ordered a G-26 from them and it was a 10 week wait to get it in, which is not unusual on LE guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom