Where to buy reloading components?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimaro

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Powder Valley all the way, If you ask real nice in football season they will bring your order down as he is a huge ou fan and goes to all the home games. Met him last weekend and picked up my powder and primers on his way to norman. Saved about 80 bucks on shipping/taxes/hazmat.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sports World has a little bit of stuff. I used to buy some stuff from Bill's over in Claremore, but that was nearly 10 years ago. At the time, his prices beat Dong's by quite a bit, at least on powder. I don't know what he has now, maybe one of the Claremore guys can have a look.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lower level NE corner. You won't see any banners identifying them. They are usually a few tables with stacks of boxed orders ready for pick up. They will ocassionally bring a bit of stock to sell, but mostly pre orders to be picked up.

Where is Powder Valley usually located at the Wanamacher show in Tulsa? I looked for them at the last show but couldn't fined them.

Zombie11

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've got a lee 4-hole turret set up with those caliber dies and prass + bullets and primers and powder, everything you'd need to get started i'm looking to sell. PM for pics or more deets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom