where to find some recent MRE's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onslow

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Last several that I've seen at the gunshows and elsewhere have been about 3 yrs old.
I think they were $85 at the last Superdaves.
These are the military case of MRE's not aftermarket.

mk23socom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Company at last Superdave show was asking $60 for 2012 production MREs I think, price went down if you bought more than 1 case. It was from the company out of Ozark, MO, I don't remember the company name or phone number. Shoot Superdave a IM and he can probably get you in touch with them. Also the heat indicator sticker was still good.

Onslow

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Company at last Superdave show was asking $60 for 2012 production MREs I think, price went down if you bought more than 1 case. It was from the company out of Ozark, MO, I don't remember the company name or phone number. Shoot Superdave a IM and he can probably get you in touch with them. Also the heat indicator sticker was still good.
Was the inspection date on the box 2012?

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John, if you want the Wise Foods stuff, go out to Sears. Sopakco Inc., is the company that makes the MREs that I have. Milspec! Ha! They are out of Mullins, SC.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MRE's are better for on the go. No water to boil and wait for freeze dried to re-hydrate. But Freeze dried taste better for the most part, if you have the extra time and supplies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom