Where to sell used jewelry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a half way expensive used ring I want to sell as quickly as possible. Other than selling to a private party, does anyone know of any local retailers that will pay a half way fair price for something like this?

What percentage of market value should I expect?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call or go in person to B.C.Clarks at Penn Square. Have John Pinkerton help you ,he should give you ideas.

There is a jewelry store that I can't remember the name of....dang it.

It's on Western kinda a half block West of Bishop McGuiness shool...no weekend hours.
M-F 8:00-4:00....They had a nice pre-owned Patek Philippe wrist watch I almost bought. I think R&R....NW 51st. Man, I can't remember.

Scott Gordon...I think the Waterford...63rd&Penn.

Cohiba

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've sold used jewelry before. Keep in mind that some of this stuff was already marked up 100% or more and you'll not get much from a retailer.

Maybe if you have the original receipts you could advertise on Craigslist at half price, or some such.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cohiba, it is called R&R Jewelers their off NW 51st and their number is 848-2124. You pay anywhere from 700-900% markup if you buy from a retail jewelry store. For instance a 1 carat diamond cocktail ring that will cost you around $1300 depending on the size and clarity of the stones, the dealer is in it for about $100.

Latest posts

Top Bottom