Where's the prettiest part of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPOONBILL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last summer my wife and I took a trip to the Black Mesa and would love to go back. I want to take some more road trips this summer so Im really interested in what areas you guys are mentioning.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A walk through Alabaster Caverns will show you a whole different world.

1713997811982.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last summer my wife and I took a trip to the Black Mesa and would love to go back. I want to take some more road trips this summer so Im really interested in what areas you guys are mentioning.

Maybe I can help a bit with suggestions, but my photos might do a better job. The link below will take you to my Smugmug site and the "Oklahoma" folder.

Oklahoma Pictures at Smugmug

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beauty can be found in all of nature if you’re looking for it but I get the question. A lot has to do with how much rain and the time of year. I live next to Lake Lawtonka and am 10 minutes from The Refuge and all these pictures were taken near my home. The vase with wildflowers came from the ditches on the side of the road 4 years ago. Miles and miles were filled with color. The frozen lilies were from the ice storm, believe it was October of 2020??
That was the same ice storm that got me a visit to OU's Trauma Center. Those folks really had it going on. Excellent care. Highly recommend. (Do NOT, however, recommend going to a hospital or any type during a COVID pandemic. 🙄🙄 Thing is, far as I could tell, the staff there was pretty put out by the entire thing, also.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom