Which Compact?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guns_not_groceries

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Out of the one's you listed, I'd say Glock or S&W.
Which one feels the best to you?

Take a good long hard look at Kahr's CW series (9,40,45)
They are single stacks like the PPS you mentioned, but the
9mm and 40s&w start around $420- a good bit more affordable then then PPS,Glock,or S&W and dimensionally similar to the PPS.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being I have a G19, I'd go with the 26. Glock is proven, also you have the ability to use any 9mm Glock mag if you want to. I had a 26 and traded it and have regreted getting rid of that gun since then.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kimber Ultra Carry, That's what I carry, If you can afford it go for it. I started with a XD subcompact .40, then to a Kahr PM40, then to a Glock 36, now to a Kimber Ultra Carry with Crimson Trace Grip, Love it!

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions all. I have been meaning to check out the Kahr CW9 and will soon. I loved the feel of the Kimber - but $1200 is out of the question now. So is $900. ;-)

B

glock23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have trigger time on all of these weapons. Go Glock! It has been around a loooong time and it is proven. I carry a Glock 27 (same as G26 but in .40S&W) everyday and have never been sorry about my decision. The only time I am with out my G27 is if I am carrying one of my other Glocks (usually on the range). I agree with the previous comment about dropping the Taurus. I do not think it is a bad gun, it is a good weapon for the money, but it does not compare with the Glock or the M&P (and they are good for the money too, that is why they cost more,). Just one guys opinion!! Good Luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom