Talk me into buying a Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're reliable. They're ulgly. They're endlessly modable. I have glocks. I find them thick like a caveman. I can't shoot them as well as my m&ps. But they're still kinda cool. I think the first thing you should do is run down to the local gun shop and rent a few models they have available. See if you like them.

If you do, buy 'em all! If you don't, stick one on a shelf and every time you forget why you hate them, pull it out and remind yourself

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grab some that your buddies have and give them a try and see what you like and shoot best. Wife and I like them. We like them a Lot! It should be an MOS version just in case you want to mount an optic on it.

The newer Gen 5 is the way to go, although we currently have several of each Generation produced. Currently I’m running a 19-5 mos, and the wife is running a factory 26-5 mos version. Holosun scs and we are good to go. G-48 MOS for a BBQ gun!

Regards,

E7EE0475-8638-4140-A743-83FF4570CFD7.jpeg

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry Glock 26 usually. Have a couple other glocks too. I like em! Hell I even like the grip angle and way they feel in my hand. People way overstate the “brick in your hand” stuff about glocks in my opinion. I’m quite accurate at the range with my glocks. Also complete and total reliability in my experience

bdwill383

New to the site!
Reaction score
I would appreciate any input from any Glock fans out there. As I have been looking at adding a subcompact striker fired pistol to my carry rotation for business casual wear, my initial thoughts were a Canik TP9SFc, SAR9c, or a Walther PPS or CCP. It occurred to me that I neglected to consider one of the most popular manufacturers in the world, Glock. I have previously owned 2 Glocks before, a G31 Gen3 and a G19 Gen4 and sold them after a few months, simply because I didn't shoot them as well as I did my M&P or my CZ's. I'm wondering if I should give Glock another try and have been considering a G27, because while the .40 may not be as popular as it was a decade ago, I still have faith in the round and I have a lot of .40 laying around because my nightstand gun is my M&P40.
I love my Gen 3 G23. Easily concealed, reliable

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would appreciate any input from any Glock fans out there. As I have been looking at adding a subcompact striker fired pistol to my carry rotation for business casual wear, my initial thoughts were a Canik TP9SFc, SAR9c, or a Walther PPS or CCP. It occurred to me that I neglected to consider one of the most popular manufacturers in the world, Glock. I have previously owned 2 Glocks before, a G31 Gen3 and a G19 Gen4 and sold them after a few months, simply because I didn't shoot them as well as I did my M&P or my CZ's. I'm wondering if I should give Glock another try and have been considering a G27, because while the .40 may not be as popular as it was a decade ago, I still have faith in the round and I have a lot of .40 laying around because my nightstand gun is my M&P40.

Just get a P365 variant of your liking and go down the road. With regards to subcompact, they are superior in every way.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there prettier handguns? Yes.
Are there more accurate handguns? Yes.
Are there better ergonomic handguns? Yes.

Are there other handguns that will likely be functional for the surviving cockroaches to shoot each other with at Armageddon? No.

If I actually owned any firearms I imagine I'd love them all but when shtf I'd grab a g plastic fantastic as a primary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom