which lubri-sizer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i don't have one at the moment and was wondering which one to look at. more interested in the lubing capability than anything. the sizing part would just be a bonus. i have been casting and just using the lee alox lube for years. any used ones out there?

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Saeco and two Lyman 450s I use a heater for the rifle lube because its hard lube. It also stands up under heat better than the standard alox/beeswax mix. I have had lube contaminate the powder on really hot days if the cartridges were loose packed in ammo cans instead of being bullet down in a styrofoam insert. Some of the 9mm and 40 that comes out of the Lee molds work just fine with the Lee alox without sizing. Other molds I have require sizing the bullet and I might as well use a good lube while I'm doing that. I have both Blue and Red hard lube, but can't remember where I bought them. Blitzfike

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the only thing that would keep me from the star is the $$$$!

That's understandable, it's an expensive item, I ran my RCBS unit with heat for a while. Lubing 1000's of pistol bullets just isn't the RCBS' thing though.

The RCBS gets my vote for you then, next best thing out there with a good company standing behind it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom