Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some nice ones on clearance

That clearanced FC Highlife made me check to see if the 25% discount code applied to clearance items. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It does work on the 38mm Hamilton Murph though. 🤔

Here's the Frederique Constant...

FC-303RB4NH6Batmimosjewelry_900x.jpg

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That clearanced FC Highlife made me check to see if the 25% discount code applied to clearance items. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It does work on the 38mm Hamilton Murph though. 🤔

Here's the Frederique Constant...

View attachment 365452
If we hadn’t been best friends since before my balls dropped, I’d be driving to your office to curb stomp you for posting this. I’m seriously thinking about ordering this watch. Just know that all day I’ll be cussing your name like you’re Donny…and I’m gonna have a long day. Long day.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we hadn’t been best friends since before my balls dropped, I’d be driving to your office to curb stomp you for posting this. I’m seriously thinking about ordering this watch. Just know that all day I’ll be cussing your name like you’re Donny…and I’m gonna have a long day. Long day.

It's a 41mm. Problem solved.

You're welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom