Which Watch are you wearing today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a full 2mm bigger than the standard. I tried both on and even though I like a bigger watch, the 44 was too big for me. I knew I wouldn't like it as much. She's a big girl!
So, I’ll like her after I’ve had a few silver bullets? Y’all need blue pills. I just need blue mountains.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you that haven’t had the pleasure of seeing a Pelagos in person, that blue is damn near breathtaking. Kinda like seeing your first set of…when you were young…

And yes @coolhandluke I remember the yellow reference behind the malt shop

Technically, it was in front of the malt shop. Thankfully, they weren't the first or last though.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This arrived yesterday. I know it makes me look like a "rolliewannabe" but I couldn't say no at the price.
20230509_120758.jpg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rolex - hard to get at retail. Tudor - easier to get at retail. Omega - available. Microbrands and Homages are much, much more accessible, assuming you act fast. Been really digging inexpensive microbrands. The machining may not be as nice as watches multiples the cost, or the lume quite as good. The value though very good. Also very important, you accidentally bang your Rolex against a doorframe, your heart stops and you reach for your insurance agent on speed dial... Microbrands not as much.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't fall in love with this piece. Tried wearing it again today and took it back off Been kinda waiting to see if we get a dedicated watch forum and list it there.
View attachment 373957
List it here anyway. I’ll talk to tech and see if there on any plans to move forward on a watch section.

Latest posts

Top Bottom